Sunday, May 20, 2007

Where Can You Buy A Husky Poodle Mix




I wrote it all jumbled but here goes my dream xD ... U
Tomoyo Dream:

was at a party, this place looked like the underside of my house but was bigger and even had baths public. She wore the uniform
school and many people also wore too, left the backpack in the room as everyone did and remove my clothes (the backpack), I went to the bathroom to change clothes for disque disque party, many did the same, in the bathroom in the mirrors all spoke but did not really know very well that thing, only arranged her hair and makeup and gossip provided blablabla (as usual), I leave the bathroom and I see a platform with a brats rock band-re my age, in the priblico (15 people) is paco very sad, teary-eyed. I approached him and asked him but can not tell you or will not do it, maybe not now.

For some strange reason I have many things on my mind, really stupid things are not supposed to care how my black shoes do not match my green blouse (which in the dream was wearing because I saw a photograph of a Japanese girl with that shirt on the internet), I to the bathroom to change my shoes for a few golden (??!) that because I looked good and the other yes. (What?) Pure
Deveria silly things that I care but in the long run if they do, when to be with paco deveria. Back
and want to keep the black shoes in my backpack, then go to the room. On the way to the room Xochil appears and says "do not tell anybody fences that Paco is on the phone" with his friendly smile and cheerful as always.
Flip and paco is in one of the three phones that are attached to the wall winged "show" of "rock", it seems that this crying and worried as if embers saying that someone important died.
I thought about going with him after your shoes in the backpack (which Frege TOMOYO T___TU DOING!)
and when you arrive and have kept many people saw that there was good eating in a dining room that was in the middle of the room as by magic.
I sat down to eat with them as if he were invited, in front there was an elegant blonde chick complained about everything, and I was like a dream humble poor fool (typical hero of dime novel.)
Suddenly there was nobody in the dining room and see that my laptop is on my right breast.
I get to youtube.com and watch an anime, but I remember when I was starting to want to be with paco! 9__9 ~ O diooozz.
I run fast but not this (there are more people throwing ralajo) run back to the room to look (because imagine elsewhere) and there was absolutely nobody there, only the laptop and a backpack on the floor (my own included ) back again to the part of the bath-sow-phone and there is absolutely nothing either, winged of the room are the stairs of my house, upstairs and the upstairs of my house as it should be (no other attempt antrum) doors of the rooms are open, my sister is in my parents' with the phone, enter and run me almost shouting asking me to close the door did not close because they do not give importance was busy looking for Paco, my room was cluttered with all the furniture (as they were in the afternoon when they wanted to sweep under the bed and moved it all) I do not give importance and enter to lie in bed as I siemper and as a little logic to me in the dream do (not why).
Back downstairs, still noa no one, entered the conicna: nobody.
I leave my house and I stop in the street and shouted: "pacooo! Pacooo!", As if looking for my pet dog was lost to return.
feel that they were all doing something else somewhere else and nobody will notice. And Paco had to do something about other than a tragedy.

Some happy and some sad.
The happy were way too happy to look at someone sad.
I think I first was "happy" or engaged in material things to look for on paco.
But when I was sad (because they can not find it) the others were busy in material things to look at me.

actually has thousands of meanings.

And explain anything right, is a mess.

0 comments:

Post a Comment