Monday, August 20, 2007

Morrowind Goty No Cd Patch

Harry Potter in a school in Japan!

Like everyone I am in the most enormous fanaticism Harry Potter since I read the first book. Harry TAN is damn sexy!
(one would think that I say these things fangirl? XD) but is that how not love this skinny so gay! x3 (L) (L) (L)

Look what happens when Daniel (the actor who plays Harry Potter in the movies) visit to a Japanese school girls of pure hysterical (not mixed xD). A genius is not that idea? All screaming in Japanese
doing magic tricks!

Look how cool! : D

jee that nice welcome! xD to me when I see a patatus out of the car! I'm crazy plane this day x3

here will show the first magic trick and give to eat a cake made in class! xD

Dragon the trick! >: O
joo! xD this is very rare

entering classroom!
"everyone's so crazy over him!"

and when he give gifts and tells everyone that this has been the most fun place to come to that.

hope you liked it because I'm in my days and I get all crazy about anything.
could not stop watching the videos with a sick smile = D * eye twitch *.

sayonara! : D


0 comments:

Post a Comment