Monday, June 23, 2008

Easton Softball Bats - Ssv1b



Right now I'm in the apartment of my brother. I had never been and it's great. That's because I live in Mexico and Monterrey.
course, this is a somewhat ... empty and thrown away, he and his friend sleep on mattresses thrown on the floor directly but is very nice.
course video games are the best there is around here. I tried to play "Saint Seiya Hades" but always kill me, just pick him to be and hit the monkey, but I have no idea how to do sometimes to launch attacks stronger (or even and managed to kick, do stunts and fly only pathetically).
Of course, I ate at 4 fights semi failure (some were won, not how) and turned off the playstation more time sleeping on the sofa bed (which is a friend of theirs who have no where to put it) and dress decently (be it jeans with "vans, vans bone pirate blouse X, collected hair and sweater mega mega big).
There is NOTHING in the fridge .... (No, wait, I think there is juice), as is quite grandesito this place and everything is white so grandura double, double comfort.
Did you know that the fridge is next to the toilet in the laundry?, That if it is to be practical, oh! Now men, do not waste time (h).

Besides that, everything is very bright and fresh. It is easy to imagine the same house but could live well furnished and any family ... Well, any family girl.

Who needs home? most likely to grow when it girl department after department has finally old woman decrepit apartment, Oh yeah!.

came to cuernavaca to the birthday party of my uncle George was so fun, I have no time right now, maybe later tell.
The point here is that we all entoxicamos with meat did his mother. Everyone in the house of my aunt Lourdes revolcábamos us pain on air mattresses and laughed a lot because we discovered they wanted to kill us, was a mass murder. So we asked everyone we came in white.
And to think that we traveled from Monterrey (northern Mexico near USA) to Mexico (central Mexico) just to eat the flesh. Well, not exactly but you could say yes.

get it going for my older sister (who also lives here in Mexico) and then my brother Alonso went to his office to work (works by all televised entertainment channel, and yes, hatred is for idiots televisa but the animations really like my brother) to take them to eat.

Right now hope that my younger sister is the laptop off Alonso (I'm using my dad) for a breakfast fix and fences.

Please do it fast or I will start to complain loudly, is my favorite sport because his stomach is hurting from hunger, there is nothing here for chopping in the kitchen.

0 comments:

Post a Comment