Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Ny Drivers License Templates

agmaro @ 2008-10-08T15:12:00


Missed ... blah.

Chapter ... mmm, I lost count, entitled:

"7: Number of Perfection"

Wednesday September 17, 2008, Online 110. Paternal way (or Visha of Parke, whatever.)

I climb the bondi DSPs to talk to Pepe Lui, the change gives q and q colored paper worth a trip. Q The first thing I saw were those eyes looking at me caramel, cutting all the q space between us. Studying my eyes, my whole soul, smiling. Teníaq pay, so q cut eye contact. is perfect, I said, smiling.

While passing the coins through the machine, felt his gentle gaze on me. Clumsy Agus, do not do shit.

Way, modesty aside, skillfully balanced (?) Karateka to the bottom of the bondi and we both look at the whole journey. Here my first mistake.

The bondi was full or almost full ... or in the case of an optimist, "almost empty". The issue is that I stood next to her not only in the place behind him. Clumsy Agus, oh yeah. She had

school uniform, I led t-shirt and ragged jeans for a change. His brown hair was short, wave bob cut ... Which pointed to its perfection


♥ Everyone has an icon of perfection, more or less defined, with which to compare real people and get a percentage of mujer/hombre- of-my-life-és (New substantive accepted by the RAE). At first it is a high value on falling in love pq eclipses the shortcomings of the other person, or the potential drawbacks of the relationship or, where appropriate, non-remuneration of affection.

q For all this I reaffirm she was perfect. But
postearía not post (redundant?) On bullshit as great as it was, the detail is q it was like, perfect

♥ watching her spellbound, intrigued me know what he was thinking at that time. I looked at his smooth neck, and her hair falling gently over your face while reading something in her lap.

But suddenly the woman grotesque q had in front is raised and the seat is empty. Mistake # 2: I sat down. And a big huge metalhead made wall next to mine.

rang his cell phone, and voice as sweet and shy that are thinking of my ears, her mother attended. With a gentle and quiet tone, so unusual for girls of her age, she said q was in the group. He talked a bit and cut. Even my great skills of super-agent-wanna-be I was allowed out data or a street or not at all. I was watching the inevitable destruction of my world. The woman my dreams I escape from my fingers like sand.
I knew. And I could see, and q sabíaq had let her go. For so can not corrupt your image in my mind. But what if ... ? Thousands of questions deafened me and I'm stunned.
My hands were shaking, my God was sitting in front míoy had signed my sentence. Pq prayed me an old bitch who badly demanded her seat. They climbed all the rest of the way young.
He had queen tried to escape and was looking at me without being too obvious, but could not. I was right behind her blind side of your search.

Then came the Mistake # 3: I got off. Teníaq go to college, but had left all my projects just talking and knowing q see her again.

top when I went near her looked at me and I stared. Q those looks say it all. It mamihlapinatapai, [from a dialect in Tierra Del Fuego, Southern Argentina. The best translation is: "a look shared by two people with the Other Each Wishing That will Initiate Something That Which Neither Both desire But one Wants to Start"] Exactly.

Hopefully someday see you again, country girl-terrible-the-110-I-want-that-doesn't-kill-you-could-talk-pq-were-perfect! ♥

0 comments:

Post a Comment