Dream: Drones in the Rounded Door Hotel (16/03/09)
q
dreamed I was in your city ... Whenever you visit the light has a strange effect, as it bends in angles that should not. You were waiting for me at my hotel, the one with the round door and white and all but one identical rooms. You were smiling and hugged me with your bag of luck all patched and those blue rain boots I love them. Ein had you re surprised and barked and licked you happy. Just my room was the only q had high ceilings. We went walking through the streets of narrow sidewalks, talking about irrelevant issues, the rain caught us off guard and I could see the distance your city is very large, full of trees and cobblestone streets ... Just getting to the hotel I turned and saw the snow covered mountains in the distance, and calling for visits. Do not know why but I felt that something was chasing me. When we got to my room I realized that I needed my bag. Had left at the reception? or I forgot it in bondi? I grabbed to Ein and went to get my bag, the rain had stopped but the air had that strange color is your city. As it is lighter, and q can see the light in each of the particles flying in front of your eyes, slowly falling apart. I took a couple of times and talked to a trooper who gave me my backpack, while Ein ran through the square this with the statues and the government house. I waited a while but did not show up, I was afraid. Returning to the hotel, grabbed a bat and there was when I saw it. A kind of ball robot wrestling the door of my room ... I wanted to come and make us damage. In a blow I got it made strange noises and went out. I went and you were in my room, sleeping soundly in my bed, just closing the door I saw were dozens of robots, and had taken the hotel. I closed the door after hitting one who tried to enter. Ein barked desperate ... but you will not wake up. I called several times, hitting one who had entered. It broke my bat and the door rang, I grabbed it and went to bed Ein next to you. Ein trembling, I tried to calm ...
and closed eyes.
When opened I saw that we were at home, you next to me in our bed ... When you wake up you gave me a kiss, it was all a dream. Ein jump in our bed and you you got to make those breakfasts that leave you as well. It had all been a dream. I held but did not understand anything. I went out to walk to Ein and there I woke up a second time ...
0 comments:
Post a Comment