Thursday, May 21, 2009

Ftv Uncensored Midnight

Life's Good ;)

"are rare today"
that's the comment today ... tmb weather is weird, eh. winter and hot, I came to the office in his shirt, I have dreams, I had breakfast tea did not see you online and q do not.
mueero me to win, but not how. q q I know what I have done .. but not how. Add to that my inner scientist is too rational and always has in mind the possibility that not love me and only me is imagining all this .. q if you sent me to do something maybe I'm wrong and I hate being wrong. but it is still very rare that you do not go through what my .. qa I'm not in maaaxima uncertainty (P (x) = 0.5) but say that the values of (1-p) are of considerable magnitude .. fuck. q I have to stop thinking so.

same if you stop to think about is fucking q both are positive values ... that is, I you you you like and q I like at the Same Time .. pq q is one is the basis of all modern crying, soap operas, poems, films, series, books, etc. but we meet, we both know and say to ourselves "I love you, I want to be with you" is difiiicil: (


and everything that makes me as strange, taciturn, but that does not stop being happy ... but as I grab a asdflkjhwelauvq q and q not do when I see you, my heart beats fast, I grab tremor (?) aajaj, post! is terriblee

I think what happens is q q bothers me not having control of the situation ... it is usually simpler, girl hooks up with me and I analyze if I'm with her or not, but I control what I have always ... q I do not say you have control, but the situation itself is out of control, houston.

q
but I think I like it:)


0 comments:

Post a Comment