not pass, I missed q something about this .. not as something basic, but very real ... indescribable q I is not another one of my attacks, pq this time is different .. no treatment find fault with the other, but q and present were there from the beginning, there suddenly appeared on whims of mine, but q is part of the basics and I would not be a lot q ... but they are. And I can not go on like this, pq is not a detail, or an addition, or a trend. It is the basis, nature, soul, whatever you call it shitty q. It's good eye, is not a criticism of what I'm doing ... q but a statement of incompatibility. A call for reason and hearts to achieve peace. I love her, but I'm not happy. Q things irritate me are not, and to be with me are essential. But I feel I'm wasting my time .. and yours. Also I do not notice much attachment to worry about a rift. Affection is more reactive, just reflection shines not itself . And that makes me sad ... pq q I have a due date, not cuandoo is ... but I think q is finished and over.
mutantur omnia, nihil interit
0 comments:
Post a Comment