Thursday, March 18, 2010

Breakfast At Tiffany's Bridal Shower Invitations



The first one I started about 13 GL I, 14 at most. Line a shoe box with wrapping paper, a few scnas of Sailor Uranus, and then things started to save important to me. Things were a physical part of me.

There are traces of someone who certainly needed me a lot, that's what I always wanted except for the distance. A person who gave me what he could of his life, who made me part of it, their dreams, their hopes, their defeats ... a person for whom only feel nostalgia and curiosity. Letters

teen my best friend, from someone who told me their friendship and that, quote, "I was the only true friend he had since birth." Letters of puberty

imaginative and dreamy, best friends in a short time, shared many things, we discovered many things together.

Now ... every one who followed his ways, the contact between him she and I is not much, if not nil, and I can not help feeling that I was back. That ... no longer exist, that ... the time of my life erased.

Toño, Mariel, you were my best friends. I have wonderful memories of you, but I can not help but feel sad to remember.

Karina remembered one of my very first friends of Latin chat, when the room was red manga and anime: to remind the KaryMoon I can not help remembering Zumoko and Goku. My ani-san, the Sahieles Sahir. Had problems, kid, but I loved talking to you. Patrick, my friend Shadow of Puerto Psyonic Rico. I still have your letter!

found the book in high school where I began to write. Alex's first boy I liked.

Letters of Miss Winnie, when I was in elementary school. I remember when I invited her to dinner at my house and came with her husband ... my mother could not talk to her because I did not know English, but I could talk about everything with them. Memories their mint brownies.

Every time I know less.
Every time I feel weak and helpless.

0 comments:

Post a Comment