Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Read Cards Coffemachine

Tanyoubi Omedetou!

Hello! Chibi wrote as well as Estefy in Japan and is the birthday of the undisputed leader of arashi .... the great, the only ....... OHNO SATOSHI!

XD Ahh ... Sunday 25/11:
state: mega tired ....
listening: Orange Range Hana

missing only 7 days for the long awaited and much-dreaded turn 4 kyu .... ahhh! Every day I feel I could have taken a little more .... and when I go to sleep I get angry with myself, but well ... I'm at the ball and I have to finish! So again with the rechargeable batteries I keep reading and reviewing vocabulary so hated my particles! Estefy if you ever get to be president of Japan ... plz delete the particles! Kro not .... I hate hate hate! X (

Today I take the day off and the girls went to the Mango Fest. There were some very nice things ... but my ears suffered terribly at the time of karaoke. The best part was when they sang the opening theme of Digimon! hahaha almost no one remembered the letter but all were even humming .....
also buy gifts for the girls .... and gave it to Hime and Sakanita; Estefy missing me, Maga and Alice! will have to wait until Tuesday ......... Kro
obvious that a lot and I appreciate your continued support! Arigatou:)

also take this opportunity to wish you happy birthday to Maria! Tanyoubi omedetou x your 21 years ......

Well I am saying goodbye x re already late and tomorrow I'm going to pick up early to continue studying! Ajya Ajya fighting:)

Sean Felices. A hug for tooooodossss .... MoMo

not live journal deshita!

pd: Smile! There is nothing you can not overcome!

0 comments:

Post a Comment