I'm in a friend's house now and she is bathing.
A lot has happened. She puts the strong radio to bathe ... now I can hear the song of Divicion minuscula "everything I say tonight olvidaloo" is nice, I always like it.
code geass I was looking around and hate all hate sasuke (or was Susak) or was ?.... I'm not very safe but it is my favorite and I love it, maybe be a lamebotas but a gentleman (good manners) and kind and pure (well.. killed his father when he was 10 but it will not xD) ... and it's great!.
The trouble is that it works for people who conquered their country and willing to die for them. But .... but it is a love! and not just this silly mistake.
addition, this lovable, is my favorite! x3
Spoilers:
but I did not care when this happened was that he took out the guts as susaku lulu! susaku poor! now going to live traumatized but I found out that the second season will give you a geass on tmb! x3 yeah
0 comments:
Post a Comment