Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Cute Third Birthday Sayings

Dream: Pre Apocalypse Giggles (18/02/09)


q dreamed was returning to 2005 and woke up in Mom's and was French and Moorish ♥ Just got to change the inscription on the right and I wrote in economic. I still had scars on his body and the light seemed softer. I sent an email but did not know who he was, we did not know yet pq. You were a bride, but just for reasons only knew I wanted to see me ASAP. Had long long hair and smiling much more, wouldst Earl Grey tea with two sugars and milk poquín, as usual. I told you about the future and saw me with those big eyes and blue Graand. We were in a cafe in Belgrano, pq still lived nearby. Walked of hopping without stepping on the lines of the floor tile and always from my hand, it did not change. I had no job, no home ownership, but was happy with you =)

0 comments:

Post a Comment