Monday, July 5, 2010

Length Of Floor Length Draperies

I Love You .. First



I could have thought a thousand times to live alone with loneliness
have a blank mind living in a world with no one around but you appear
, which teaches that love me,
is mourn for happiness and sadness
the person who taught me to appreciate every breath every day and every dream that I Teach
share and give just a simple desire

wish I could have you every day of my life near
able to give you everything, including my own happiness if necessary,
want to kiss you, hold you and never let go, to feel every breath

yours to see you smile every morning
to accompany you in good and evil you know I would

only you know you and you made me feel like you do

Every day I have more reasons to love
every day more and more I want you with me
for you every day I have reasons to smile.
06/07/1910

0 comments:

Post a Comment