Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Free Pool Table Blueprint

Maybe Bipolar?

not understand .. somehow everything I do is because I love you
but one hand I feel sad not getting the same back
efforts have either type d communication with my own money or with other
and then return .. . but you only try once, leaving me in doubt, even, if you try it, and then
do nothing and expect all of my fear
other hand I have not really love me as I do this losing
all to have and not really what I would or would
other, I'm tired, tired of doing everything myself, to receive challenges, threats, and the secret d doubt. Secretly
feel insecure by certain attitudes, certain sircustancias, as you smile and say I trust fully, which is no lie, but sometimes I'm not full.
I feel sad and also happy to have you happy and sad lack d d comprencion, maybe so to speak.
shall I do? I have no fear of finding out that you love me or maybe you think you love

but I have no fear I say that because the time seemed so short but not terminate at the end, if he did.
while, afraid to stay by your side and that the emptiness you feel will become increasingly bigger, knowing that in the end only you take advantage of this moment and I finished that transcends the end.
Do not want to end. I want continuity here.
I will not be carried away either, but I guess what I can do is tell you what I think

0 comments:

Post a Comment