One more to go.
I've been doing some thinking (and some crying too) and yes.
This is one of the reasons why i can't let go.
So I've made up my mind.
this has got to stop.
So, with much pain, I have to close thing.
This was one of the first journals that I've seriously liked and I will miss it.
So, what is worth... this blog was my voice for a long time.
I don't know if it reached those who I wanted.
I used my voice to speak, but I never had an answer.
It's like looking at the sky and asking the stars for answers.
You hope, but never get an answer.
So... it's time for me to go.
Goodbye, my loves. I loved you all, I love you still. Our Ways But I guess part.
Emi, Lancer, J, Hazz ... Were you all my life.
0 comments:
Post a Comment