Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Missil Camera Binoculars Drivers

. Sandwich

"And what if mankind ceases to exist? Their absence would not be noticed in the galaxy. "

Interesting ... but even if we substitute "humanity" by any name and "galaxy" in others.

From general to specific, right?



~ ~ I know you never will read it, so ... I can put this new vent free. Under other circumstances I would have omitted names, hidden things. Probably fall into that on this occasion. But with the passage of days, I found that I have feelings Found under the heading of Lancer and Emi, but I called more attention than it hurt me more than the departure of Hazzam that the two of them together. Why? Why is that if the three at the time were great sources of strength? Lancer

When I said it was answered, but I thought the days despuésy I found things I had gusado tell you, ask others. I wanted to pay in kind ... loq ue or at least I got him, but never I know what he thought really. Will I be lied to so pious? No. I do not know. I know that something must have happened, because I returned cuadno, acted as normal as possible. There were no signs, and if there was ... I saw not. Many feelings, really. Emi told me that our friendship was over. But when he spoke, his "no" changed to "unknown" and that "do not know" became a "free admission." And I thought we could ... Heaven. Excuse me. It's a process I have to assimilate with each drop. Because that is what it is. A withdrawal. Not a goodbye, a goodbye. No e sun "back right now," is a "no longer see us more." At least the desencia Lancer had to say goodbye. There came a time when already the name of "Lelouch" no longer brings me troubles, I took a long time. But I'll make it. They decided to move the other way, I must go for mine and concentrate on doing things right.

The talk therapy again because I'm not good with goodbyes.
That day I could not stop mourn. I drove home crying, get home and using the best of my ability to pass desapercivida, locked myself in the habitacióny sleep. "No one protected you when you needed to protect you and learn to smile when you needed to cry." I'll never forget the ugly face of Lucy crying in front of me, your prayers, my silence. My mother's pleas, letters, trying to convince her family, as she knelt and apologized to his knees. Your adiósy that evening when we returned home and had messages stuck on the wall.

All ... all that have fled the same way. So cowardly that way.

I know we're trying to change my thoughts, Celina. But no matter what I think, the grief is still there.

Hazz I remember telling him I love him and I appreciate our friendship. MEEE

0 comments:

Post a Comment