Friday, June 11, 2010

Ski For Rent In Ottawa

Signs. Message in a subnick

I'm tired of waiting for signs.
No, I'm just tired of waiting.

Then I focus on the wonderful Things I Have in my life.
And i am scared it will turn out to Be a lie.
I wish I could hold your hand and make all of the ghosts in my head go away. I wish I could keep you.



--- I want to see.

In the nights I'm lonely, I close my eyes gently. Your chest is so warm when you hold me gently in the back. Just for that warmth, I know you. You really stayed with me after everything. You've always been for me.

's a little embarrassing, but, hiding my face ... I close my eyes slowly, feeling full of your warmth.
The gentle aroma of sun. Even so, I feel you near me. Hold me, play with my hair.
I like ... te quiero mucho ... I love you ... ah, but I do not know words strong ... How annoying.

Wrapped in the sweet scent of the sun, I can be very gentle ... and being gentle, I can still persist and move on.

I am not strong. I am ... a woman careless, inconsiderate and I can never have good manners.

'm just persevere, full of spirit.

only that ...

I'm not alone ...

're watching over me. Hold me tight. So I'll be fine.

On nights when the moon is so pretty and I want to mourn, I close my eyes gently. I close my eyes gently. So ...

I'll be fine ...


... I'll be fine. ---




0 comments:

Post a Comment