Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Anglo-saxon Overbite Diet

missing link.


yourself a favor and listen to this epic piece of music.

truly is a delight, the lyrics have always touched me. Anthy described throughout

its splendor and its misery, it's pathetic, its pain, its symbolism ...

but could also describe Akio at some point.




~ * ~ Missing Link, Missing Link
,
A missing link.

Although I have cut ties with this world,
continues to transform.
Oh, heavenly bodies!

Why stay in this world?

Missing Link, Missing Link
,
A missing link.

Although I have cut ties with this world,
A power still connected.
Oh, excitement! Why stay

At this time, in this place?

did not want birth
And yet, I was born.
another object,
my heart.

One who is born will die.
One who is born, it disappears. However
persevere.
How absurd!

Although I have cut ties with this world,
remains a connection.

Look! He disappeared, and yet I am singing.
Look, I disappeared, and yet I am laughing.
Look, I disappeared, and yet I am pterificada.
Look, I disappeared, and yet, I'm living.

missing link, missing link missing link ...


0 comments:

Post a Comment