Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Dye A Lacrosse Helmet

Hasseigaku.

Ah, kudo nari ... nari sora kudo ...

Although I lost, I feel I have won, although I feel I lost cattle.
And while I know that emotions thus neutralize each other, there is certainly a reaction inside.
Or is it black or white, do not see the sooty gray scales.
is a defense mechanism.

But ... Before what? Motto mo

Shigen no watashi no kokoro. Time! Ima watashi ga Kieta tachitsukumi!

I would say that precipitated
could say that I did not wait for the reasons, which is typical me.
But I also know that the questions are out of place,
The reasons are always the same.

the end, only thing to nod and close his mouth.

Tameiki, toiki, aoiki, tansoku, hanaiki, tameiki. Zettai-jin, iki-suru Kikai.

But I still walk like a machine that breathes. And so will I get
not know until it arrives.
His memories, his memories, his symphonies bittersweet and nostalgic elegies
pass by in front of me as gaseous matter.

No puedo tocarlas, pero sí puedo verlos.

Yomigaere! Yomigaere! Yomigaere! Yomigaere! Yomigaere! Yomigaere! Yomigaere!

En mi alma, en mi corazón, en mi piel.
En mis escleras, en mis manos, en mi sangre y mi aliento.

Volver a comenzar. Renacer.

0 comments:

Post a Comment