You and I You and I Are Meant to Be I'm
the one for you, You're the one for me
You love me as much as I do
When you look at me and we're skin to skin
I want you so Please come in
And you love me more and
more And my love grows up with you
And you kiss me more and more
And I kiss you, too
That
sang me one day, and my heart did you instantly.
was today, separated as we are by these invisible walls, I returned to hear that song somewhere else. And he brought me sadness, immense and inconsumerable. I remembered everything I had half forgotten, I admit. Certain logical flaws in this situation, some anger, but many happy moments.
I got tired.
That is the truth, pure and simple. I did not tell you because it made no sense to say it, but I assumed that you understood.
I looked, and found you on the arms of another. I think I die a little inside every time I see these pictures of you with that being extrañoy so ... shocking. Do not understand how you chose it at my expense, so repulsive and ordinary. So vulgar and far, so predictable and empty. Not an evil, but I might not even reach his ankles. I like feeling superior to anyone, but clearly compared with that , I am. The think it would take to break his nose? I guess being ugly and know how to play the guitar is something important to you. Excuse me for being someone who challenges you intellectually, spiritually enriches you and draws you physically.
I can not understand what happened. All I know is I made a mistake, and the world stopped making sense to me. Child plans shields you and so out of place, you take refuge in the arms of someone so extrañoy absent spontaneous (if not convenient). I'm the first to admit my mistake, I tried to return to you like the prodigal son, but instead of getting a ring for my finger, new clothes and a feast, I received a slap on my face inexplicable. I'm not saying he deserved a feast, just wanted your forgiveness.
But I know I still have not forgiven.
That's the only way I can find for this pain. You thought I was going to say? That, in my world quesquebraja and falling apart? Since you told me about this sinister character and my world is predictable out of control?
Now when I say. When the sun rose before our eyes, denied me 3 times.
seems that what you really want, even if I say otherwise, make me suffer and get me out of your life.
seems that our happiness is at hand, but I tried to reach out and stabbed me with something illogical and stupid.
clumsy I was disappointed with loops and pseudo-altruistic. I would like to acknowledge the shame that he got, and you found yourself in a situation that exceeded your child capacity resolution problems.
I hope one day you realize what you did.
I? I'll keep walking and, honestly ... I doubt I ever see you again. Hopefully
know that all eras in my life.
0 comments:
Post a Comment