Friday, May 28, 2010

Could My 20 Month Old Still Be Teething



confess question if I do not know

coffee and do not understand football

think I was ever unfaithful
bad game to the park and never use clock


and to be more frank
anyone thinks of you as I do
even give you the same question

if
confess I never sleep before ten
or bath on Sunday I

truth
is also cry once a month
on especially when it's cold


me nothing is easy and you know me well know


and without you everything is so boring

the sky is tired of seeing rain fall

and each gave it's just one more
like yesterday
not find any way to forget you because

still love is inevitable

always knew better
When we talk about two
begin at home


you already know the situation here everything is worse but at least still

breath

not have to say you will not know you well again


and seek what to do with

the sky is tired of seeing rain fall

and every day that passes is one more
like yesterday
not find any way to forget you because

still love is inevitable

always knew better
When we talk about two
begin at home




0 comments:

Post a Comment